i was thinking of making a comic series on Davient art.
here are the ideas below
Ultimate Godzilla- a spinoff of Marvels Ultimate universe but close to the Toho formula but most Characters have a different orgin story but the important parts of there stories will remain, there will be Orginal monsters that i created in the series. i made a book of every issue design and i might post it here some day.
Godzilla:The Rise - a Graphic Noval addaptation of ZandDmovies Godzilla fanfilm series. The series is based off True,scary, and dark events that happened in this world.mass riots,civil wars, revolutions, economic decline,greed,a crumbiling socity,terrorism,panic, mass genosuide, and much more. all this world need now is a godzilla to rise. and to put humanity on its knees and slaughter millions in a Holocaust of flames.....sounds scary but becuase 95% of what i mentioned is happening to this planet. the other 5% is Godzilla and he is a fictional charater.
Skullface- my own Slasher series. like the 80s horror movies. basicly this guy get killed and comes back alive as a intelligent killer scaring people when they find he basicly invincible to kill,all thanks to a a curse during the Bubonic Plauge.
The heros- a good old classic superhero comic series like Spiderman,superman,Batman,Captian America, you get the idea. its about the US who forms a team of mutants to fight crime,terrorism,and spys,however they might need to fight there personal lifes and backstorys,fears,and nightmares of themselfs.
any ideas you guys. im open to anything!